Cooking is pure creativity. So much so, that from the dishes we prepare we can reinvent other dishes and thus avoid throwing food away.
The important thing is to be aware of: What has already been elaborated contaminated a lot, and the least we can do is to give a total use to the food produced.
Follow these three simple tips and do your bit:
1. Make a delicious noodle omelet, using leftover noodles.
All you need is:
- 400 grams of cooked noodles
- 4 eggs
- 115 grams of grated cheese
- 1 handful of chopped parsley
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Add the cheese and stir
- Then add the noodles and mix everything very well.
Steps to follow:
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Pour all the mixture and compress a little bit
- Leave the heat on low and let it cook for 20 minutes
- Turn and cook 5-10 minutes on the other side.
- Serve warm or at room temperature. ¡Buen provecho!
2. Delight yourself with a tasty rice omelet, using leftover rice.
What do you need?
- 1 cup of prepared rice
- 1 egg
- Cook oil
Steps to follow:
- Empty the prepared rice (it can be cold) into a bowl, and mix with the egg.
- Both ingredients should be incorporated in such a way that the rice is wet.
– Then, pour the contents into a frying pan with oil and fry for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Next, flip the tortilla
- Place a large round plate over the pan.
- Remove it from the heat, wait a few seconds, and turn it to 180 degrees.
- Then, leave it on the heat for 4 more minutes.
- Done!... Your rice tortilla is ready.
- If you like, you can add oregano and parsley when serving.
3. Use the leftovers from the asado to make soup, ajiaco, sandwiches, whatever your creativity dictates!
-Whatever your creativity dictates!
-As you can see, cooking is pure creativity!
– From the dishes we prepare we can reinvent others, so we avoid throwing away food.
It is important to review our daily actions to think about how we can reduce our impact on the climate and improve our waste management at home.
When we throw food in the trash we are also wasting the energy and water used for production, transport, storage and waste management. Reuse!
Para conocer aún más te invitamos a revisar nuestro blog.
Descarga amiPos en Google Play y App Store