Do you know the nutrients that coffee provides to the human body?
Stay and we will tell you about them!
In the morning a good cup of coffee is a must, for many there is no other way to start the day. It also accompanies breaks at work or puts the icing on the cake at the end of meals. But coffee is much more than this, with each cup we drink during the day we are taking advantage of the numerous benefits of coffee.
Coffee is one of the most consumed beverages worldwide and for this reason many scientists and researchers have undertaken multiple studies to learn about its properties in the human body.
Why drink coffee?
Besides being super rich and comforting, a moderate consumption of coffee is undoubtedly a health benefit, because besides being super rich and activating in the morning, it provides many nutrients and protects the body from some diseases. What are they?
- It reduces the risk of suffering from diabetes. Several studies link a consumption of three or four cups of coffee a day, also decaffeinated, with a 25% less probability of suffering from type 2 diabetes. The mechanisms by which coffee influences the development of this disease are not clear, but it could be due to its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and thermogenic effect.
- It protects the liver. Coffee helps to take care of liver health, preventing and delaying the development of diseases such as cirrhosis and fatty liver.
- It fights depression. It can be an excellent antidepressant of mild action, which will not cause us any side effects similar to drugs. It acts by regulating our stress to prevent it from turning into depression; it blocks dopamine receptors, that neurotransmitter related to anxiety and stress.
- It reduces the risk of cancer. Drinking coffee daily in moderation reduces the probability of developing liver and colorectal cancer, one of the most frequent types of cancer and with the highest mortality among the population.
- It reduces the risk of suffering a heart attack. It has been demonstrated that coffee does not increase blood pressure when consumed daily since the body gets used to it and the effect dissipates. In addition, regular consumption of coffee reduces the risk of suffering a cerebrovascular accident.
Want more reasons? we give you more! Coffee is a great antioxidant source, because it contains polyphenols and hydroxycinnamic acids, which delay the aging process. Now you know, you can make the most of all the properties that coffee provides, it is a great ally, ENJOY IT!
Para conocer aún más te invitamos a revisar nuestro blog.
Descarga amiPos en Google Play y App Store